Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Multiple Intelligence: How do you learn???


What is Multiple Intelligence? Well let me tell you. Accroding To Mr. Howard Gardner is it different ways to demosrtate intellectual abilities. Do you know the differents types? Visual or spatial intelligence is what the names says. You are a visuual learnerl you like graphs and chart ,maps and videos. i can kinda related to this leranig style for history. The way i can understand the information that is in front of me i need numbers in a chart, I NEED DATA. A verbal learner uses their words and language yo learn. They are usually the class clown.

Theses learners are generally poets, writers, teachers and politicians( excluding Bush). The next type of lerarner that they talk about is the mathematical learners or as we call them in high school the geeks. Theses types of learners look at life and its problems logically with reason and numbers.They are good at catergorizing information and doing controlled experiments.(Which I dread doing) Theses are usually our Scientist and engineering.Do you like to move around? I love to dance so you can say that i am also a Kinesthetic learning. A kinesthetic learninh is someone who can control body movement skillfully. They can process a space visually and learn wht they have to do in a timly fashion. If you can produce music and really appreciate it then you are consider a Musical learner. My advoce to many people that want to rap... if it does not come naturally to you do not do it. When i read this article in class I started classfying people in my famil based on what they do. For example I told my younger brother that he was a Musical learner because he can rap with out thinking about it. I consider my mother to be a verbal learner because that how she retains information. So what kind of learner are YOU?

No comments: